ICE CREAM TREAT

Good morning, and how y'all doing.

Did I mention I have as the average Nigerian would say a mumu button for ice cream 😂




So when a distant friend suggested Big Treat at Air force Junction in the city of Port Harcourt, I was gearing up to go in my Sunday best.



Judging by my plate that was devoured in flames you have to say I had a swell time .Did I mention this wonderful dish was made true by N600. Yes Brethren it was that cheap . Yes it was worth it and beautiful rendered my stomach am afraid is still thanking me .



So if you ever drop by Port Harcourt, Don't forget to locate Big Treat . Its effortlessly easy . Get to Air Force junction and you'll find it standing in its glory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 FIRST DATE QUESTIONS TO ASK

WELCOME PARTY MISS SPOTLESS QUEEN NIGERIA 2018